Tuesday, September 4

AVC

I don't really have anything new and exclusive to write about. It's a change, I know.

I just want to share something that is of great importance to me, and means more to me than I can actually put words to.
I'm talking about the amazingly, beautiful music and lyrics, made by the fabulous Anna-Varney Cantodea and her Sopor aeternus and the ensemble of shadows. I never get tired of any of the songs, and when I've been in my lowest, darkest moments, Sopor is the only thing that can soothe me and make me feel safe. Every word, every note, is just hauntingly beautiful.
This song, No one is there is extra special to me because the lyrics is like a tale taken from my own life.

I hope at least some of you out there, take the time to really listen to it, and appreciate it for what it is. Pure beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment