Sunday, April 8

religion vs chocolate

Easter, once again.
Let's take some time to reflect on why we celebrate it. Jesus died for our sins right? T'was mighty good of him. Naah, religion is for fools. It is all about the chocolate eggs. Everyone in their right mind knows that this holiday is all thanks to the easter bunny. Thank you easter bunny! I do love those chocolate eggs!

From one thing to another. On very rare occasions facebook brings something good. Like an old friend linking a song, long forgotten. It was my all time fave when I was a snotty child. Dead skin mask by Slayer. How cool is that? Ok not as cool as Darth Vader, I admit that, but pretty damn cool! (Cool that I still think this song is awezume after 100 years, is what I'm trying to say.) Now, let's join hands and chant together:
"Dance with the dead in my dreams,
listen to their hallowed screams.
The dead have taken my soul,
temptation's lost all control"

No comments:

Post a Comment