Wednesday, March 28

Learning stuff!

Halfway through the 2nd week of my education, and I'm slowly starting to get used to the whole getting up early routine. It's really fun though, and I'm enjoying every day. I'm learning so much, omg! 

As if the whole early morning thing wasn't enough to shock my body and mind, I went to the gym yesterday!
I haven't been to the gym for years. Literally. Even though my body aches a bit today, it was worth it. I'm going back again tomorrow, OMG!

This monday I went to see a stand up comedy show with the swedish comedian Magnus Betnér. He's hilarious, the stuff he says, all that irony and sarcasm... Aaah, just my cup of tea. Go check him out! While you do that, I'll go brush my teeth since it's now 9 p.m, and it's time for me to go to bed. I'm so weak, I know. I'll get better though, I will beat my need of 12 hours sleep. Tomorrow I'll sleep for 10 hours! 
But now I'll bid you a good night and leave you with a little clip of Betnér. And oh yeah, it's subtitled so no excuse not to watch it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Before you know it, you'll be able to raid with us again! :P

    However i'm really glad you're enjoying what you do, that takes the priority, and it's coming from your GM and Raid leader so you know it's true!

    ReplyDelete