Thursday, April 19

Sad day

Well I was planning on making a enjoyable rant post, but instead it will be a sad one dedicated to a very special loved one.

Today my mums beautiful dog went to sleep for the very last time. She was such a special dog, and she will always have a special place in my heart. I delivered her to this world 12 years ago. She was the tiniest pup from her mums first litter, and she had a little white stripe on her chest. Just like her mum she was a very special dog, and I know that she had a good long life and brought many smiles and infinte love for my mum, specially when she was cooking.

You will be sorely missed Tekla, and I hope you'll have fun with your mum and siblings in doggy heaven.
Sleep well you beautiful, special dog. ♥♥♥♥


And also, I'm now on instagram, check my awesome pics out if you like. Search for iodines.

1 comment: