Friday, September 16

Randomness


I've been meaning to post some pictures from last saturday, but I've completely forgotten, so I'll do it now. Last saturday it was "Kulturnatten", Culture night, translated. It's a night full of random events around town, mostly crappy, boring ones. But there's a few funny ones too, such as fire shows and jousting knights. It was a cool event. Unfortunately I forgot I broung my camera, and only remembered as I was about to go home. But I got these two pics of my beautiful town that I kinda like, so I'll show them.



I'm not done with the randomness just yet though. Another thing I've forgotten is to mention that I got my new bags now, and I love them. I'm really happy that I decided to go for these instead of the KK one.
I ordered them from Restyle, which is based in Poland. I'm so in love with their things. And I certainly will order from them again. You can find their website here Restyle.pl


I also bought these supercute gloves, a ring and some other things I might show later on. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment