Friday, September 16

Randomness 2

I was going to show you my awesome outfit I had on for "Culture night", but they're all blurry. So I'll show you my makeup instead. And of course I wear a tiara, I am the zombie queen after all. Which will be proven in the 2nd picture.
Sugarpill Dollipop
Sugarpill Tako
Sugarpill Bulletproof
And Sugarpill dewdrop lashes

;)

Now, this picture isn't from "culture night". In fact, it's taken this afternoon. And no, I'm not wearing any makeup because I couldn't be bothered with it today since I've been a first class zombie all day, due to lack of sleep. I took two sleeping pills the night before, but it didn't help, so no sleeping occured last night. Don't you just love insomnia? ;)

Just imagine the cauliflower being a brain. Every zombies favourite snack.

3 comments:

  1. I think you're the only person i know that can still look *that good* after not sleeping the night previous :P

    Insomnia is, and always has been, a complete bitch D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should either accuse you of being a bad liar or thank you for being too kind Dave :P

    And lets slap that insomnia bitch around for a bit. She's been harassing me long enough now! :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ain't a bad liar, nor am i unjustly praising :P Just call me too honest.

    As for that insomnia bitch, it's keeping me up all night yet again -.- Damnit insomnia!

    ReplyDelete