Thursday, August 18

The never ending story

I just got off the phone with the hospital, again. I called them once again to see if there was any progress. The nurse I spoke to this time, could see that I was planned for a meeting at the end of december... So, once again they are trying to fuck me over by delaying and delaying...
If I haven't mentioned this before, the appointment I'm waiting for, is at one of Swedens largest hospitals. Leading people on and lie to them is part of their job.

Neither the chief or the doctor in charge is available to get in contact with. One is on holiday, and the other is, god knows where, apparently. It is just so frustrating. Apparently the only way to get some attention in the matter and get someone to actually talk to me is going to the press... Yeah, seems like a good option, I hate the press. I'm just running out of options here. I don't know what to do anymore. All I know is that I won't let them win. I won't sit quietly and take their shit. But I'm just so sick of it, so wholeheartedly sick of being ignored and treated as if I were retarded. Completely and utterly sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment