Wednesday, August 17

Love

I'm in love. I can't stop thinking about you. You are so gorgeous. With you on my arm I would feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I need you, and I must make you mine.

The problem is though, that I'm in a tight spot financially right now, but I'm working on a way to pay for you. I must have you, you are absolutely positively charming!

Positively charming from Kitsch Khaos

I just must get my hands on this bag, the drool factor on this one is high. I've put up a few adds to sell some stuff so that I can afford this beauty, because I simply must have it. It's quite expensive though on the few sites that I've managed to find it, it's around £64 with shipping to Sweden. I really want the black/pink one shown above, and it seems to be the hardest model to find, well when I've tried to at least, so if anyone happen to find it somewhere, please let me know, ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment