Saturday, August 20

Another year...

Has passed, and once again I'm turning 25! Crazy, I know. ;)

I got a very lovely surprise in the mail today, and it made me so happy. A birthday card from the sweetest, and quite obvious, the most talented girl I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know. (And Rob, he doesn't get any credit though ;)
I can't believe you made the effort of creating something so nice for me! Thank you Lucy, I absolutely love it. You really made my day. ❤


Isn't it lovely?! Me and Dexter. I can go on for ages about how much I love this picture, all the little details...! It's soooo lovely! Oh, sorry about the ugly text I put on it, did it to try and prevent some evil creature from stealing your image and claiming it for themselves! :P

1 comment:

  1. That's actually quite amazing. Lu always was a great artist.

    Happy Birthday too! (incase you missed it on facebook)

    ReplyDelete