Monday, August 22

Happiness in a box!

Happiness seems to arrive in the mail lately. And here's the latest one. I recieved my sugarpill parcel today.

The cutest little box ever, filled with happiness! It's enough to just look at the box to make you smile, and opening the box made me burst out in a "YAAAY", clapping my hands like a silly person. Not only does the awesome products come in the cutest wrappings, there was also a personal note on the invoice from Amy herself! ❤

Now, I can't wait to use my new sugarpill makeup!



I was going to write something about my little birthday celebration, but first I have to share something from last night.

They say that dogs should be caught in the act when doing something they aren't allowed. I know that. But sometimes it's just too obvious they have done something they aren't allowed to do.

Yesterday I was up in my bed watching TV when Dexter is walking up the stairs, nothing strange with that, but he didn't come to my room like he usually does, instead he stayed in the hallway and there was some strange noise coming from where he was. I called him, but he didn't come and the noise didn't stop so I went to see what he was doing, and this is the sight I met...


Sooo Dexter. Haven't I told you not to put your nose where it doesn't belong?! Getting caught in the toiletseat, it can only be Dexter. :D




2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Had the crappiest of all crap-mondays in a world of poo floating in a universal toiletbowl of crap...and this...this tiny little low-res pic of everyday hillarious comedy, actually made me laugh out loud. There`s still hope in the world.

    ReplyDelete