Sunday, February 3

Liez

I'm lost. It's not me, I'm not the one. I don't know what I will do now.

Do you think I'm desperate?
An annoying clingy fool?

I've never been so unsure. So insecure. All the things I loathe... Sake, someone just shoot me. I can't be this pathetic, it's pathetic!!

I don't belong anywhere anymore. "An odd bird", a friend said. A wise friend.
I wish things were different. I wish I could prevent things to come, but I can't, cause It's not supposed to be me.

For the first time in years I'm actually afraid of what's gonna happen next. I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to know. I wish time would just stand still for a little while... Just a little bit longer.

I'm such a happy little pill right now. Such joy to be around it's sickening!

Fuck this.

Everyone leaves in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment