Thursday, February 28

Bling bling

I'm panicking. My hands and arms are numb. I can't breathe... I can't stop it. I'm being thrown back 5 years in time, I'm losing it. Can't do this anymore. "Ride it out", she said. Ride it out... How? Writing ramblings...

I can't go through this again.
I'm not feeling sorry for myself. The easy misconceptions of the narrow minds. I don't know who I'm trying to explain to. Other than myself.

No-one is there, and there is nothing to say...

Can someone hold me and tell me things will be alright. Just lie to me, just for a little while...

Sometimes I wish I could be just like everyone else. Find joy in the little things. Find joy in other people. Join a chatsite, it seems to be popular. Too bad people don't interest me.
There's just too few interesting people out there that's really worth the effort of talking to. "Oh my, you're so pretty and look so interesting. Maybe we can hook up?"
I don't know. I tried an old site the other day. I rememberred rather quickly why I stopped using it. People are nothing more than attention seeking pseudointellectuals. Everyone wants to be smart and pretty on the internet.
Everyone is looking for someone. No one is ever satisfied. Always looking for conformation. Are we that desperate?

In 30 minutes I've had 5 different people asking if I wanted to meet up, seeing I looked like such an interesting person...

Doesn't matter how creative you are when starting the conversation, the intent is almost always the same. Oh you sweet little minds. I do enjoy you sometimes, but please, just try to be a little more challenging to read. You try so hard to be special and unique. I'll play along. For now.

I do enjoy my little rantings. I feel a bit better now. I rode it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment