Tuesday, December 13

Sparkles!

Last friday I got my Lime Crime goodies that I ordered on their cyber monday sale, november 28th. My x-mas pressy to myself, since I've been such a good girl this year. Santa said I deserved some fabulous lip gloss and happy lipsticks. And I know better than to not trust santa!

To be honest this super cute box was almost enough to make me happy. The packaging alone makes it worth ordering from Lime Crime. :D


I bought 3 carousel glosses, 4 lipsticks and their eyeshadow primer. The one thing I regret is not getting the full set of the Carousel glosses (cheapskate), but I hope they will have enough so that I can get the other 2 colours after christmas. I just must have them! =)


It was really hard to decide which colours to get, since I didn't order the complete set. The only one I knew for sure that I wanted was the Candy Apple. A vibrant and deep ruby-red gloss with red glitter. I've been wanting something like this for years, but I have never found a product that was exactly what I wanted. I've  always had to mix red lipstick and various glosses to get it like I wanted, but now I don't have to anymore. Hooooray!
The other 2 colours I decided to go for was Loop-de-loop, a midnight sparkling blue. And Kaleidoscope, a deep plum purple with turquoise sparkle.


After having tried the glosses, I must say that I am absolutely in love with these products. They are waay above my expectations.
   Normally I'm not a big fan of lip gloss since they tend to feel sticky, but Carousel gloss doesn't. It is easy and smooth to apply, and have a faint scent of vanilla. And one coat is enough to get a full colour cover. Although if you use 2 or 3 coatings you do get a richer look.


Another thing that really surprised me about this gloss is how long lasting it is.
Last night I was out to a christmas dinner, and wearing candy apple. After the main course I went to the little girls room, and much to my surprise I didn't have to reapply my gloss. My lips were still looking as fabulous as when I left home!

So to sum it up. Carousel gloss is so worth every penny. So if you also want fabulous lips, just use this link. =)
MOAR FAB TO THE PEOPLE!


Me in kaleidoscope, shitty camera, shitty lights. =)
Tomorrow we shall talk about my new lippies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment