Thursday, December 15

Lime crime lipsticks


Since I was dead tired yesterday I didn't show you my Lime crime lipsticks, so will do a quicky now.

I really love these colours and the texture of the lipsticks. They are smooth and doesn't smudge that easily, so you can apply them just as they are or use a brush if you prefer.
They are really long lasting so you don't have to worry that you need to reapply after eating or drinking, which is one thing I haaate when lipsticks moves from your lips to the glass instead.
And of course they come in a gorgeuos purple case with holografic unicorn, how can you not love that?! ;D

I love the colour Chinchilla, which I've used everyday since I got it. I don't really know how to best describe the coulour, but it is grey with a violet undertone.


No she didn't is a really playful blue, I love this colour, can be easily matched with any colourful, or plain makeup.
Great pink planet. A lovely dreamy shade of pink. Just a must have. I love this shade of pink, and it goes with just about everything.  



Centrifuschia, a vibrant fuschia. I love this colour, and it's a complete match to my hair at the moment :D

Lägg till bildtext


Centrifuschia and me.

2 comments: