Monday, October 24

When your real pets aren't enough...

You can always get new virtual ones! For your sims! Finally the sims 3: pets was released. I've been waiting for this expansion ever since the sims 2! I loved the original sims unleashed expansion, and this new one is even better. The sims is just such a brilliant game. Make crazy people, build them crazy houses and make them do crazy things. Since my real life career, as ruler of the universe is going a bit slow at the moment, it's a good practice to rule over my sims untill I will rule mankind.


But yes, now my crazy sims finally got some company by crazy horses, crazy dogs and cats. My sim world is finally complete! :D
What I really like about the expansion is that you can make different breeds. And of course I have made my own pets, current and old ones come to life in the game. It's just so awesome!



Guess who this is supposed to be!






No comments:

Post a Comment