Monday, September 12

hurrhurr

Another thing I been looking forward to, was the premiere of Sons of anarchy season 4. But just like Born villain it was a f*king disapointment.

Ok so, only the first episode has aired, so I won't dis the entire season. Yet. But bloody hell, couldn't the writers have come up with something a little more original?
It feels as if the storyline is being picked up where it got left somewhere in season 2. Jackson is emoing and wanting out of SoA, again. Gemma figures it out, again. They are picking up their gun business, again. The excitment of what will happen is almost unbearable! And also, why did Charlie Hunnam get permission to cut his hair? Pffft.

Thank god the walking dead is back soon, and that will by default be awesome since it's about zombies.
Even better is that The Big bang theory is back soon as well, which of course is also awesome by default since it has Sheldon Cooper in it. The best TV personality ever created.


Since I'm dead tired, I couldn't be bothered to write a more in-depth analysis about these TV shows that I know you wanted, but hey, I will leave you with a little picture of my new pretty ring. Enjoy and envy!

                                                                                                                                    xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment