Thursday, September 1

Did I mention I like pink?

Ok so, when I was about to dye my hair, I realised I had bought 2 different shades. As I said earlier I was gonna dye it pastel pink, but I'm guessing that I out of habit took my "old" colour instead of the one I wanted. Dementia, I tell you. But oh well, what to do? Well, mix the the colours of course! The result is that my hair is now brighter pink than ever before. I probably glow in the dark. But that's ok, I can see how that has it's uses too. I've cut my bangs again as well, variety is the spice, they say!

Had some fun with my make up today, nothing fancy at all, but quite different from how I usually like to wear it. A lot less as well. It felt a bit strange to not wear any eyeliner, felt almost naked! And I'm guessing that's why people gave me weird looks when I went to the supermarket today. Going to the supermarket without any eyeliner... Jeez, crazy I know!



The shades I used are all Sugarpill.
* Tako 
* Dollypop 
* Tiara




No comments:

Post a Comment