Monday, July 25

The nerdy little things

Hello kitty mouse mat biatches!
It doesn't take much to make me happy.
Bought a new mouse, keyboard, mouse mat and a big pack of mountain dew today. Good times.



The mouse is Steelseries world of warcraft cataclysm mouse. It gots many, many buttons and orange light inside. :P
I realised it was just a little too big to fit my hand perfectly, but I decided not to care too much about that. I'm a nerd, I needed this. I had been thinking of getting a new Razer or Logitech, but mreh, I saw it, realised this was what I needed. So all you computer pros be quiet.

It glows, mmmm

As we all are zombie lovers here, I thought I'd share some awesome games for your iPhone. Guessing there is a version for androids too. It's an awesome waste of time, and tbh, who'd play angry birds when there's stupid zombies?!

Shoot them stupid zombies!

Zombie farm. Grow them...

...And send them on a rampage for brains!








8 comments:

  1. I have that mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I have alot of the stuff macroed and it has brilliant wow support

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm beginning to see that! Trying to figure out the settings and profiles to it, I have a good feeling about this. :P

    If only my hand would grow a bit it would be just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfully i have really big hands. And you know what they say about men with big hands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That they have big mice?! :P

    I'm gonna feed my hand steroids to match the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was gonna go with massive gloves, but that works too!

    What color do you have yours glowing? I have mine glowing an eletric blue :)

    ReplyDelete