Saturday, July 23

Meaningless

To my Norweigan friends, my heart goes out to you. To you, and all of those that lost their lives, children, relatives and friends. What a terrible, terrible tragedy. There is no words that can really describe my disgust, anger and sorrow for what has happened to you.



The bombing of Oslo. You brave fucks. Attacking one of the most peaceful countries in the world. I feel nothing but disgust for the ones responsible. I hope you will get what you deserve, in the lowest ranks of hell.

The shooting on Utoya. I don't even know where to begin. You brave fuck, killing innocent children. I hope you are proud. Proud to know that you are a gutless, piece of shit coward. You deserve a long life of pain and torture, for the lowest of crimes to be committed. And when that life is over, just know that there is a special place reserved in the lowest ranks of hell for you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment