Tuesday, June 28

Weakness

I'm in the mood for self punishment. I really really want to play Silent Hill Shattered memories. But since it wasn't released for my console I can't. Thanks Konami!

In my opinion Silent Hill is the best and worst game ever made. SH 1-3 especially.
   Best, because the gaming experience and story is well thought out, and I'm hooked from the first minutes of playing. Even though I'm scared shitless, and sitting on pins, I can't stop playing. I need to know what will happen and how the story goes.
   It's the worst game ever because, like I said, it scares the crap out of me. Never has a game affected me in such way that I had to sleep with my bedside light on for like a month. And my first encounter with pyramid head almost made me cry. I'm so weak! :P

But I need a little dose of fear, so I'm gonna play SH Homecoming. Hopefully I will be able to sleep without the light on...

On a cheerier note, I bought the best concealer ever today. Make up stores cover all mix. It's just like magic. It's a must have product in every make up bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment