Tuesday, June 14

Back to normal

Mum's gone back home so it's time to get back to normal Erica rythm. After a week of early mornings, I need a loooong lie in. Not entirely sure I can blame my mum though for the last weeks lack of sleep or the heat. It is too warm out! Apparently there's been warmer in parts of Sweden than it has been in some of the mediterranian countries. I'm not sure I approve of that. Thanks to the heat and spending some time in the car with the AC on max I've gotten a cold now! I've completely lost my voice, and would really just like to spend time under the covers in my bed, but thanks to the heat I can't do that. Stupid summer heat!

Only positive thing I can think of at this moment, is that I can have my breakfast outdoors sitting in my new comfy garden chairs, looking at the awesome table cloth that's full of cupcakes. If you got to have table cloth, it's got to be a table cloth with cupcake print.

3 comments:

  1. I think only you could manage to get a cold in this kind of weather! Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too :P
    But slowly getting better, still can't talk though, which is such a shame :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it is! Well guess that means i can't pester you for vent :<

    Boooooooo

    ReplyDelete