Wednesday, March 16

So, I saw this advert on TV that really got me annoyed. It's a dating service that encourages infidelity. I thought I misheard what the advert said at first, but then I saw it again later on, and I had to look it up, and it's true.

To me this is a fucking outrage. Why would you encourage people to cheat on their partner, something that in the end will only end up hurting someone. I just don't get it. If you're in a bad relationship, or the spark is just not there anymore, wouldn't the most sensible thing be to either work on the relationship or just break up?!
Well I've said it before and it's worth repeating. I just don't get people. Common sense and decency seems to be as common as flying pigs these days. Shame on you people, shame on you!

1 comment:

  1. It boils down to respect really, people are quite primitive, if they don't respect their partner, they cheat. It's never an acceptable action though and any reason given to justify it is just an excuse.

    Setting up a website which exploits couples' insecurities in order to harvest money/whatever is thoroughly despicable, I imagine anyone resorting to such a service as opposed to ending their relationship and living the single life they want to would need to have a pretty low level of self-respect as well.

    They’d do well to finish their relationship and visit this blog; there's always ads for local singles! :P

    Or maybe that’s just for me...

    ReplyDelete