Monday, March 14

In lack of any series to watch, I started watching big brother. (yes, yes I know)
There is some interesting people in there I must say. Although, most of them are complete idiots that the world would be a much better place without, but unfortunately I cannot do much about that at the moment, since I'm not the ruler of the galaxy, yet.

Aaanyhow. There's a girl in there, Vanessa Lopez. I really like this girl, she's funny and has a really strong personality. For those of you that doesn't know, Vanessa is transexual, and going in to the house she kept it a secret to the group, because she wanted people to get to know her as a person and not judge her for being transexual. A reason I respect and understand. After some time she confided her secret to a few people that she trusted and they took it alright and was supportive of her, promising they wouldn't tell everyone but let Vanessa do it when she felt the time was right. One of the people she trusted with her secret is Katerina, a 34 year old teacher, who is annoying as hell. And I think it's amazing that no one has kicked her teeth out yet. But anyway, Katerina is a false bitch and just days after she found out she started hinting around to people about Vanessa. And one day they had an argument and Katerina started shouting how Vanessa wasn't being truthful and called her a boy-girl. With this forcing Vanessa to tell the rest of the group. Fortunately majority of the group was very supportive and didn't seem bothered by the fact that she was born as a boy. I guess Katerina got some sick satisfaction out of forcing Vanessa to come out, although she claims she only did it becuase she has a bad temper and can't control herself when she gets pissed off. Bullshit. Only reason you would do a thing like that is to hurt the other person. Her behaviour is so childish and pathetic. If she was the teacher of my kids, I would pull them out of school asap.

Unfortunately I don't think it's uncommon with people like Katerina, quite contrary.

Vanessa you have my vote, you are beautiful and strong and way more feminine than Katerina. I hope you win it all, and don't ever let false idiots get to you.

1 comment:

  1. Big Brother is a manifestation of evil designed with intent to destroy the souls of weak-minded beings.

    Oh, and Vanessa is hot, good post.

    ReplyDelete