Thursday, September 2

3 weeks. I keep dreaming of you, dreaming that you're coming home. Sometimes I even think I hear you, scratching the backdoor wanting to come inside, but you're not there. It's getting harder and harder to look at any pictures of you, I miss you so much, and the thought of never getting to see you again hurts too much. You're my special little prince, and I love you so much. I just hope that someone has took you in and that you are safe. I won't give up hope on you coming home

Feeling so completely uninspired and bored. Feeling a low period coming, can't let myself fall down now, there's too much depending on my state of mind.

On the upside of things, had a lovely sushi lunch today, I could totally live of sushi for the rest of my life. So if anyone is visiting Uppsala at any point, Ayako's sushi is the place to eat. So fresh and the best sushi I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment