Wednesday, August 25

Oops I did it again!

I just can't help myself! Random shopping spree, and it feels soooo good. It's days like this when I really live up to the bipolar side of myself, the impulse shopper. It's a good excuse to use, it's a part of the bipolar disorder, and a part I don't mind. So if anyone were to complain about it, I'll just yell, -I'M BIPOLAR YOU FUCK, I HAVE IT ON PAPER. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF SO DON'T JUDGE ME, OR I WILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL! Ok last part was stolen from Cthulhu, but I bet it would make a stronger impression of being completely mental if I add that. But kids, don't get the wrong impression here. Being bipolar is no walk in the park, and statistics say that I'm very likely to kill myself, so no need to envy me. Joke aside. Shopping is fun, fun, fun, and I could do it every day. I will probably do it tomorrow again, since I need to strut around in my new shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment