Thursday, August 12

Robert & Doris are missing

My cats are missing. Both of them, and I'm worried. They never go far from home, usually they just sleep in the backyard all day. I really hope they are safe, and will come home soon, but I'm really worried since it wouldn't be the first time someone snatched cats from this area. There's some serious disturbed fucks living around here. I know it's not unusual that cats wander off for short periods of time, but it is for these two, and specially since they both gone missing at the same time. They are very homebound and rarely leave the yard. I've reported them missing, and I'm gonna make some flyers to put up in the area... But considering how many flyers of missing cats is posted on the local shops wall, I do wonder how well it will turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment