Saturday, August 14

Bambambambam

Blah. Can't sleep. Seems I'm having one of those periods again when I can't sleep. It's so annoying. I'm tired but I just cant fall asleep. Got nothing to do either, and now I'm bored. And because I'm bored I felt the need to post a picture of me making my, bored-annoyed-don't-want-to-do-anything face. I'm so good at making faces. 


Been looking at some of the pictures I took on my little tourist adventure in the city, will post a few of them that I like. I'm not a very good photographer, and I don't have a very good camera, but it's fun and something I enjoy, so don't be too harsh in judging my pictures.

Have some good news though. Doris is back. She came back yesterday. Robert is still gone though, which sucks! But hopefully this means that they just decided to go exploring somewhere, and that Robert also will come home soon.


I found some strange bugs at the graveyard, I think they were mating!

English pub and curry house. Makes all those lost brits feel right at home?!

cool flower

I visited the cactus house and found this...


Sanitarium

Old psychiatric hospital

Art in the botanical garden made of plastic Ikea cups, toilet brushes and cotton tips. Art is scary...


No comments:

Post a Comment