Friday, July 16


There is many things that I hate in the world, yes really hate. And one of those things is my neighbours. Tonight I can't make up my mind which ones of my neighbours I dislike the most, the whitetrash that lives right across, or the immigrant family of 9 next door. The first option started to piss me off around 4 this afternoon when they decided to playmusic really loud. And I'm talking about LOUD. Could hear it 3 blocks away. Apparently they were having a party, because their backyard was crawling of other whitetrash within a few hours. Usually I don't mind loud music, I actually prefer it, as long as it is music, but I think that calling the shit they listen to music, would be an insult to real music. Basshunter, Sean Banan and other various swedish "reggae/rap" artists, that should never have been allowed near a recording device.

Now, for the family that lives next door. I'm guessing they're on the 9th generation living in there now. The youngest member of their family is a 1 year old kid, which seems to be allowed to run freely in the neighbourhood. They open the door and let him out, with no care in the world it seems. Sometimes one of them runs out, shouting his name for about 10 mins, then runs away to look for him. I have seen him many times at the forest path where I usually walk my dogs, and that is quite a bit from where he lives. Sometimes he also walks into my backyard, tearing down fences and gates I've put up to keep my dogs in. Once I caught him hitting my small dog with a toy on the head, was lucky for him he didn't get his fingers bit off. I've tried to tell them this, but all they do is smile and say "yes, sorry" on broken swedish. But oh well, today he was on his way into my backyard again, but this time he got caught in some bushes and couldn't get loose, kid started crying and this time it only took about 5 mins for some of the older members of his family to go out and get him. Some people really shouldn't be allowed to have kids. I should call childcare on them!

Apart from being annoyed at my neighbours tonight, I found a little present that my sweet cat, Robert left for me outside my backdoor. A little dead mouse. I've lost count of how many he's been bringing me this summer. Almost every day there's a mouse or a little bird right outside. He is such a good hunter my little cat. How he finds the time to go hunting is beyond me, since all he seems to do is eat and sleep. I guess I should appreciate the effort and thought he puts in bringing me presents, but enough is enough i would like to say. 

Such a cute little mouse. 
It made me think of the song "tales from the inverted womb" by Sopor Aeternus. 
So I decided to dedicate that song to the little dead mouse.


Proud hunter resting in my flowerbed, Perhaps looking for a little bird to bring home. 


I started a fire...


...And prepared my dinner. 
Afterwards the carving board reminded me of the 7 sins, so this is my version of gluttony.







No comments:

Post a Comment