Friday, July 16

Speechless


There is a rose growing in my backyard. I can't remember ever planting it, and it wasn't there last year. It's very beautiful though, and a welcome surprise to my little garden project. Which now has grown from only being a few flowers, to carrots and radishes. I'm so proud of my gardening skills. Just put some random stuff in the dirt and water it. I could do this full time!





From one thing to another, I need to book a dentist appointment. I've had toothache for days, and it doesn't seem to go away by itself, so I have to face my demons and go see a dentist. I know it's ridiculous but I have a terrible dental fear, it's so bad I get a cold sweat from just following a friend to the dentists, but now I must deal with this, I've put it off for far too long and the ache I have seems to be winning the battle this time. Damn you toothache, damn you to hell!



I have this song in my head that I can't get rid of, so I will share it with you. It's by Lady Gaga, who by the way is an amazing performer. It's not really the kind of music I listen to, but she is fascinating with her special style and the fact that she isn't just your regular pop-product, she actually can sing and compose her own music, which is a big plus in my book. Oh well, enjoy it. I do.

1 comment: