Friday, July 23

Lovely Friday

It's been a really nice day today. Met up with my sweethearts downtown for a lovely lunch, had a nice chicken salad and a big latte for desert. Haven't had coffee in days, so it was oh, so sweet.


After lunch we stopped by this little shop that were selling out everything due to them closing, and I made some real nice bargains. A super cute black dress with purple polkadots, and purple buttons from Hell Bunny, and a pretty simple black jacket from Criminal damage. I also got a everyday jumper and a purple lip gloss from stargazer. I only payed 30% of the retail price, so needless to say I'm quite happy about my findings!


I have also decided that it is time for a new hair colour, or hairstyle. I loved my yellow hair, but it's hard to keep it good looking. It needs re-colouring after almost every wash to keep it in the shade I want. So either I dye my hair purple or get new dreads. Would like a mix of curly dreads in cream, aqua and pink, I think that would make a nice set. Just need to find someone close by that can help me get them in. Oh well, that's for another day! Now I must play a little World of Warcraft and kill some people, there is nothing like the joy of slaughter to make you relax!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a really nice spend up, I mean, day!

    And I agree, nothing quite compares to slaughter.

    ReplyDelete