Thursday, March 12

Does anyone read these things anymore?

Hi bloggie, it's been a while!

So, yeah. I got a lot of important, life changing opinions that needs to be spewn out somewher. So I thouht, hey, why not scrape the rust of my old blog.

It's a hell of a better way than Facebook. No one likes to read long pointless dtatusupdates about snotty kids, gymfreaks or the worst kind of all. Sport updates, how many hours people spend at a gym. Fine, I get it. You're trying to stop the middelage belly, desperatly trying to grasp your fading youth.
Here's what happen imo. You look grossly fit, for the middleage you are. But your face?! Wtf, get some botox or something. You all look at least like you're closing in at 50. Wrinkly skin, my god, really. Skip your boobjob. Get a facejob.
Or, makeup skills... 
Hey, I'll even consider giving a makeup trick or... 5.

Oh well now that we (me and my awesome bananas) are back.

Preparera for a lot of ranting.

And to finish this fabulous comeback.
Let's celebrate it with beauty and class

Anna- Varney Cantodea. The one TRUE goddess of goth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment