Thursday, December 20

Bleh

How easy it seems for some to forget their own actions and mistakes, and pass judgements on to others.

When I think of my past, I'm not really surprised I turned out the way I did. However, I do not blame my own actions on a messed up childhood, even though it would be an easy way to make excuses. I've always been her disappointment, and embarrassement. I've heard it more than enough.

The one thing I don't understand though, is why you still feel the need to let me know how stupid you think I am. I gave you an easy way out, why not take it and leave me alone? Does it annoy you that much, knowing that I continue my life without you in it? Why do you feel the need to try and cause trouble?
I know I won't get my questions answered. If I would, you would just twist it around and tell me once again how stuipd and useless I am.
I hope you can look back at your own life, decisions and actions with a clean conscience.

I won't let your texts and threats bring me down. Just asking you to leave me alone. I won't take your crap and judgements anymore...

Merry christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment