Monday, November 5

Foolish ghoulish

I'm back home after spending a week at a friends.

I'm confused and annoyed, and I have some life changing decisions to make. And this time it's not about my hair colour. Even though I am changing that too. This time the major decision is wheter or not I should move back to the town I once ran from... Or well, I think I've kinda made up my mind already, I just don't know how to go about it in a good way. It's just the usual story of my life, if you're not already troubled, make sure you create some yummy trouble! I'm awesome like that.

Well, well, well. This is uplifting as usual, what a happy little pill I am, and I'm gonna make you overdose!

But for now, I got other things to do. I'm gonna go play with my new Sugarpill and Lime crime make up that arrived last week. So ciao for now!

                                                                                                                                             xx

No comments:

Post a Comment