Sunday, August 5

zleepy zombie

What a lovely weekend it's been. Lovely people everywhere, like always during the Pride week. Even my wicked heart melts and feels the love all around.

 
Specially yesterday (friday). I went to see the Dark knight rises, and I think I fell in love a little bit. With Bane! That voice... omg. And there's just something with a man in a mask... rawr!
I've decided that Bane is the best villain since Heath
Ledgers Joker, and that's that!



But now this old zombie lady is absolutely knackered, and must go to sleep. For a hundred years, at least.
                                                                                                                                       xx



On the train going home


Zleeping for 100 yearz






No comments:

Post a Comment