Thursday, July 12

Le Sigh

Tonight I'm feeling useless. Boring, fat and useless. It seems that no matter how hard I try to organize my life, something always comes along and slaps me in my face. I'm so sick of it. Sick, sick, sick of it. What's bringing me down this time is money. The lack of it. I was expecting a paycheck this week, but lesser beings at the "paycheck office thingy", thinks it's ok to make decisions that I didn't agree to, and not send me my money until the end of the month. They are just so useless, and I can't seem to change their minds either. I'm so sick of being broke. I want to egg their houses and run over their families with a pink tricycle from hell.

So now I'm lying here sulking in my awesome t-shirt. Being fat and useless...

2 comments:

  1. Chin up erica. You're not fat (trust me, i know fat) and you are anything but boring. The useless i won't try and complain about cause it'll just make it sound like i'm only trying to cheer you up and don't mean what i say but even so i don't class you useless :P

    The paycheck thing is annoying. But you should be able to moan and moan and moan at them till they can organize an advance for you. And if not, i'll help build the tricycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dave, your words did cheer me up. You're too sweet, and I miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete