Friday, March 9

Hello pt 2.


Just a short friday update.

This morning I had an interview, and some tests in mah mad computer skillz for an education that I really, really want to start. With that said, and having had a few hours to reflect over my performance. I can only state that, I FAIL!
The tests weren't really that hard, but when I came up on the Excel part of them my mind went blank. To my excuse, I haven't used Excel in years, but still. I just couldn't remember how to do the simple task that was requested. I'm so disappointed in myself. I really should've been able to do it, but oh well. Now I just had to hope mah mad social skillz and personality would do the trick. Righto.

Over all I can't really say that the interview went that bad, although it could've gone a whole lot better. The part I really like about it was when I got asked for my strong and weak sides. The strong sides I really nailed without any hesitations, but when I got asked for my weak sides my mind went blank again. The narcissist in me tried very hard to think of a bad quality, but I just couldn't come up with one. Not bad I guess, I'm like the ultimate person. Completely flawless. That must be the only conclusion to it, right?

Oh well, it's too late to change it now. I can only keep my fingers crossed that I didn't make an all too bad impression and that they accept me to the program.

Now for something completely different. I have something to show you. When I've been picking up the pieces of my shattered life, I decided I needed a change. But before you see it, you must look at this picture.

You know why, right? :P

Ok, so everyone knows gingers have no souls. And now we know it must be right. Right? ;)


TADA!! Yes, I'm blurry. I broke my camera around x-mas.

Being soulless, I must practice my evil grin

I just love my glasses.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you`re back :) And looking all awesome and beautiful with your red hair. Huggabugs from El Keg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's more yellow... .. .. .... ..... ...

    MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll probably want to hit me for this, but it looks like the hair from the lead singer of Paramore

    I like it though, Just don't start singing "Misery Business" and we're good.

    ReplyDelete