Sunday, January 22

@#!%#!!%

This saturday didn't turn out quite as festive as my last one. Just out of the blue my aquarium broke. Bad. Somehow the glass just cracked in the upper back corner. Luckily I managed to save most of the fish though which is now placed in my old smaller tank. However that one is leaking as well but just a tiny bit, so hopefully it will make good till tomorrow morning when I can try and sort this crap out. I have no idea how the glass could crack like it did, there's nothing that's struck against it, and it was placed on a flat area quite high too. I'm so annoyed, and this is the last thing I needed right now. I'm going to the shop first thing tomorrow morning to talk to them about it, and hopefully they can help me. If not I don't know what to do, I can't afford to buy a new one right now. 
SIGH!

Big #%@#% crack!
Alice also wanted to be a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment