Tuesday, January 24

Aquarium status = Solved

Phew. I took the broken aquarioum to the shop yesterday, and they were really helpful. They had as little clue as me though how the hell it could just crack like that. They were so nice and helpful and I will get a new one by warranty. Unfortunately they didn't have one in stock right now so they had to order one, but it won't arrive untill thursday.

Now, the issue with this is that I won't be home at thursday. You see I got a call last week from the hospital and they wanted to move my surgery forward. So now I'm having my surgery this friday.
   This means I have to be at the hospital by thursday morning, to take some bloodtests and stuff, and I won't be going home before friday. However, my darling Johan has promised me he will take care of the aquarium, pick it up and install it for me. I seriously do appreciate this, I just worry how he will manage. All he knows about aquariums is that there should be water in it, and probably a few fish. I'm gonna have to write a loong list of instructions for him. And then I'll have to redecorate it when I'm back home again :D

Perhaps this would be an idea?!

No comments:

Post a Comment