Monday, December 5

Bullying! :@

Watching this video made me cry. A teen, Jonah Mowry, that has been bullied most of his life has made this video. It is such an incredibly brave thing to do. I just want to give him a BIG hug.


I'm so moved by this. It is so upsetting to know that this is the reality of so many kids. And I honestly think that it's up to each and everyone of us to do anything we can to stop this.  Specially everyone that is a parent. The bullies have parents too. Would you be aware if your child was a bully?

For those of you that live in Sweden you can read more about bullying, and find out some of what you can do to help here -> friends.se  I am quite sure there is similar organizations in other countries too, and I urge you to find out. A small step for man, and all that you know...


I really hope this video reaches as many people as possible, and makes them open their eyes, to see what a serious problem bullying is.


No comments:

Post a Comment