Monday, November 7

The pain, the pain!

Ok, so perhaps cupcakes wasn't the best idea, considering I already had a toothache. It only got worse last night, which left me with yet another sleepless night. The painkillers did nothing. So this morning I went to the dentist to have it taken out. Erica vs Bad tooth 1-0. Although, the tooth didn't go down without a fight. I had to have 5(!) anesthetic syringes before I could have it removed. My face is still partly numb, and my jaw hurts like a b*tch, and I'm out of painkillers... Hmm, when I think about it, perhaps it's actually the other way around. Erica vs Bad tooth 0-1?! That bastard!

But hey, at least I remembered to wear my discrete shoes. ;)

Good thing is, I have Dexter to cheer me up. I got this on lousy quality, filming him with my iphone this morning. Check it out, and turn up the volume. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment