Friday, November 4

It's friday, friday..!

Yeah, the magical day of the week!

I've had a killer toothache that kept me up for most part of last night. But I know how to remedy it. I'm gonna do it the old fashioned way. Check this out. ------------------> 
Good ol' sailor vodka. That oughta do it, don't ya think? :)


Lack of sleep and early morning appointments is usually a bad combination. Well, early mornings and me is a bad combination in general, but sometimes even I have to bite the bullet. And this morning resulted in very heavy cursing in the morning traffic, and about 3-4 cyclists run over. In pure anger I might add, not lack of focus. I never lose focus. ;)
s
edit: I  ALMOST ran the cyclists down, I didn't actually do it. ;P

Anyway, strange thing happened when I was walking back to my car. A strange guy came up and started talking to me. He complimented my hair, and seemed quite fashinated with my boots! He asked if he could buy me a coffee. Being the anti-social moron that I am, I mumbled something about not having time, and he then asks me for my number so we could perhaps meet up at another time. Now, if I had been well rested and not caught completely off-guard I would've told him no straight up. But, mushy brain, socially awkward me tells him that I don't have a pen... Being totally uncomfortable, I strut my awesome boots into the nearest shop, pretending like that's where I'm heading, and the guy follows me and asks the saleswoman for a pen and piece of paper. Brilliant! Once again, and I would really like to point out the lack of brainfunction, I come up with the brilliant idea of giving him some random number. Yeah, just saying you're not interested didn't seem to be an option to choose from. Thank you, my brilliant Einstein mind.
So, the guy said he would call, smiled and walked away. So now I can't help but wonder if the number I gave him exists, and if the effects of this might cause some social awkwardness for some other random persons... :D

Have I learned a lesson?
-Why yes, next time I have to go out after a sleepless night, I will wear more discret shoes.

From one thing to another...


Tonight it's all hallow's eve in Sweden, not quite the same as the more famous halloween. Basically it's a memorial to the dead, when we light candles and decorate their graves. And for the past 12 years now, I've been visiting the graveyards memorial grove to light a candle for my dad, since he doesn't have a "real" grave with a tombstone.
  It's so pretty at night when you see all the lighted graves, and it's just a feeling of magic in the air. Since I was running errands this morning I went to the graveyard while out and about, so unfortunately I missed out on the magic. However, since it was daylight I could take a picture of the ornament I bought and show you, since I think it was cute. I placed it by the foot of a mossy tree, and it blended in quite well.

I also went to the pet cemetery to light a candle, was a good thing it was daytime. Had I gone this evening I would probably have stumbled on something and broke my neck. The path to it wasn't exactly paved...

But oh well, wall of text. Tomorrow I will show something awesome. But for now, adieu!


1 comment: