Friday, August 5

Yea, that's right

Everything still suck, and it's friday night and I'm drinking alone. Pathetic? Please, as if I didn't know already. If I care about it? Not really, no. Since I am aware of it, and actually sharing the infoz on ze interwebz.

I've decided to dedicate this night to self loathing and disgust. And yes, I take donations to support my on going studies of ze complex mind that is me. It's for a good cause! Not complex you say? Well FU, could've at least let me keep a little of my delusion of grandeur. And no, I'm the only one allowed to loathe myself, the rest of you can continue worshipping me.

Oh well. I'll just sit here on the outside poking the dirt, hoping that the kool kids will notice me, and let me join their game. It's a hard job, getting to be one of the "in crowd". The weirdos doesn't come very high on the list, or maybe that's just me. I'm just not good enough. JUST FOR ONCE I WOULD LIKE TO BE PICKED FIRST FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAM! Oh buhuhuhuhu. Well guess what, they day I get picked first, I'll stab your fucking football, throw it away and walk away laughing.

I ALWAYS MAKE SENSE!





BTW, DID YOU KNOW THAT I LOOK LIKE A 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN?!
Hihihaha poor attempts for insults like that is what you can get as reply when you're dealing with lesser minds... Ooooh the satisfaction it is to be me.

Aaaaanyway, from one thing to another. I'm going here tomorrow.


ALSO, SPOTIFY IS ASKING ME TO BE NICE TO MY US FRIENDS, ANYONE WANT A SPOTIFY INVITE??!?!

3 comments:

  1. Well, find a date - invite me over - and I`ll sit right next to you, raise a glass with something alcoholic, and hurl insults at you as a feeble attempt to make you smile. Oh, I promise I`ll bring muffins as well. You provide the music though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ilu keggy! I best clear my busy *cough* calendar. I will email you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah :D Well, my social-calendar is somewhat crowded too, so I`ll get back to you with an approximate year I might be able to make the trip ;)
    Nah - as I`ve said, you invite - I`ll be there! Love you hun!

    ReplyDelete