Sunday, July 10

New hair.

So, the result of my hair dye mixture turned out a bit brighter than I expected. I quite like the result though. I feel like a super happy cotton candy monster.
I put in my weft extension today as well, so now my head doesn't feel as naked anymore. Good times.

It's too fricking hot out, in case anyone hadn't noticed. So I've spent most of the day (Saturday) sitting in the shade in my garden, where I had a super cute little girl coming to visit me. We had some cool lemonade, did our nails and make up, and I got to find out the latest gossip about Justin Bieber, Kelly Osbourne and some Twilight actors. All of which I care a great deal about, obviously. The things you do for your loved ones, specially the ones in the early teens. :P

And zomg! New blog design! I likes it!

But anyways, I said I would post a picture of my hair, and here it is. Mmm couldn't you just eat it?!









4 comments:

  1. And you thought it was gonna be baaad. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, ty Keggy!

    Hope you're doing good! It's been waay to long since we last talked. Must fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too long! So yeah, let`s fix that. How am I doing you ask? Well, you`re not exactly asking but more communicating a hope that all is well in Keggy-land. So-so is the answer to that, but I`m slowly but surely getting there.....I hope. And by there I mean "the plus side of things" :)

    ReplyDelete