Wednesday, July 20

And something not so fab...

Is freakin' perv neighbours! 

I just stepped out of the shower and went downstairs to get my coffee. When I opened the fridge to get the milk I see one of my neighbours walking by outside. Since I only was wearing a towel on my head, I crouched in the speed of light hoping he didn't see me... Apparenty he did as the fucking perv walked back and stared right into my window! God sake this made me angry. I feel so violated! He must've thought it was some kind of free peep-freak-show. I'm thinking I should put a bill in his mailbox next time I pass it, or I might even settle for scaring his 2 young kids next time I see them. GRRR 


1 comment:

  1. Well, maybe he thought your house had been invaded by the Feminist Nudist Taliban? Just kidding (duh) and that`s not cool. But at the same time dear Erica, even though I fully support the right to wander around nekkid in your own home, I`ve came to realise that curtains are a mighty groovy thing.

    ReplyDelete