Thursday, June 2

ISP

My ISP sucks. My net's been going up and down like a rollercoaster this week. Not that I've been spending much time with my PC lately, but it seems like every time I'm about to do something the net goes down. Perhaps it's a sign.

A sign that I should get a new hobby. So I did. And here it is!



I bought an aquarium, and it is just awesome!

And of course I have some awesome fish in it. Let me introduce you to a few of them...

This is Torsten. Torsten is awesome, and the big boss of the aquarium.
Torsten is a siamese fighting fish (Betta splendens).
So awesome!

This is Torstens house, he lives there. It is awesome!
I think he is a little camera shy. But so awesome!

This is Lisa, another awesome fish, just not as awesome as Torsten.

These are also awesome, but yes, not as awesome as Torsten.




No comments:

Post a Comment