Friday, May 20

The end is nigh!

Apparently the world is ending tomorrow. A man with a bible under his arm can't be wrong. Especially a american man with a bible, right?
So, what are you doing with your last few hours on earth? Got any grand plans?
Me? I'll probably sleep late, play a little WoW, buy some snacks and watch TV. I think that the ending of the world gives me a good excuse to get out of doing the pile of laundry and dishes, don't you think?



Perhaps it has something to do with the upcoming end, but I'm feeling a bit down lately. I'm restless, tired, sad  and bored. It's nothing unusual. Been there before. It comes with being bipolar. It is so exhausting. Call me emo if you like. I don't care what people think, they don't understand, or want to. But there's times I wish I had someone that did, outside my family that is. Someone to talk to. A friend. I'm feeling so alone at times. I used to have a really close friend that I could talk to about everything. At least that's what I thought. But apparently she didn't feel the same. This is all contradicting, I know. In general I choose to be by myself, and like it that way. But I guess that even I could do with a BFF! Perhaps Paris will make another show...  

No comments:

Post a Comment