Saturday, April 30

Still Valborg...

I finally uploaded the pictures in my camera. There was quite many. Now I just have the exciting job of resizing and sort them. Jippiiie....

Was downtown earlier today to look at the students rafting it was very amusing as always. Now I've started the grill and gonna cook me up the catch of the day before tonights adventures begins. Because tonight you see my friends, it is Valborgsmässoafton, Walpurgis Night, and also time for "vårblot", which is an old pagan sacrifice rite. We will light huge bonfires to welcome summer and make our sacrifices so that our crops will grow. It is all part of our old pagan rituals and this is exactly what happens in Sweden. I'm not making anything up! ;)

And here is a very related picture of Dexter.



And no, I still haven't made up my mind if I should continue write in english or swedish, so I made a poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment