Sunday, April 10

Late night rescue operation


Just before I was heading to bed the other night I heard Alice meow loudly from outside my 2nd floor window. I looked out and saw she was sitting on top of the living rooms oriel window. She apparently thought it was too high to jump down to the ground, and also too high to jump back to the bedroom window, which is probably where she got out. Loving and caring as I am I couldn't just let her sit there, so in the middle of the night, half naked I leaned out of the window, almost falling out myself, but I managed to grab her by the tail and could lift her back into safety! I am such a hero, rescuing cats like that. And Alice was so happy to get back in she decided to sleep on top of me the whole night. Ahh who said life in the suburbs was dull?! Not my neighbours anyway....

Another late night activity I found to be very amusing was to open the mobile World of warcraft armory and take screenshots of my characters. If it was the late hour that made this activity so amusing I will not speculate in. Anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures of my awesome goblin priest, who is just awesome. Not only is she a goblin, which makes you by default awesome, but she is my goblin, which makes her even more awesome! 








No comments:

Post a Comment