Sunday, April 3

I'm back home after a short visit to my dear little mum, who lives about 3 hours from me. I went there to celebrate her birthday. It's so nice to see her, only wish I could do it a little more often. Love you mum! <3

I've been browsing a few websites this night and I found a job I'm gonna apply for. Its nothing I've done before, but it seems like a fun and quite exciting job. I'm not gonna tell just yet what it is, but rest assured, if I were to get it, you will know. I am really excited. ;)

Annoying news though. Vanessa Lopez had to leave Big brother tonight. I'm so disappointed, all that is left in there now are the colourless mainstreamers. Useless, gutless people that only dare speak their mind if they are in company with another like minded fool. Unfortunately they represent something like 90% of the population in the world. Such a shame. I will miss you Vanessa, all the best to you whatever you do next!

Now, with this post I leave you with a little oldie from the good 'ol days, turn up the volume and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment