Monday, April 25

Easter

I killed the easter bunny and took all of his eggs. I ate them while all the little children were watching with tear filled eyes. Then I jumped on my broom and flew to BlĂ„kulla (Blue virgin), where I danced with the devil and celebrated in a heathen way, because that is what we do over easter here in Sweden. I have some funny pictures of my easter that I will upload and share with you. Once I can be bothered to upload them that is.




Now, I am absolutely in love with this song. I demand you listen to it, or you will share the fate of the easter  bunny.


♥♥♥
"We are the ones you should be fearing,
come in the night and take your teeth away.
Now sew up your mouth, and go to sleep, cause
we'll be there soon, to break your heart and spite your face."
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment